• isbjoern
    September 10, 2017 at 8:45 am #33770

Dear reader,
    Something weird happened. I asked God: ”Why live when you can die?” and something in thoughts said this: ”Because I love you”.
    I asked someone about this and got the response: ”Yes!!” and thereafter told about this verse in the Bible called John 3:16 and it says: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

You may think I’m weird to write this, but I truly believe it, I just can’t stand it.

My life is very hard and I even have the audacity to say this, but it’s true. Even when your life is harder.. I don’t care my life is still hard.
    I feel like a balloon about to pop if I should go into details right now about my life, I don’t have the mentality right now for it, I just can’t. I have this electric anger inside and I can burn down every second. The reason I say down is because I don’t have a anger spreading, but a anger that takes everything in instead.

My life is again very hard and I hate it. I want to die and all those other cliché marked things. Whatever… I feel like giving up just by writing all of this. It’s so depressing to write about your life you know.

isbjoern

Hannibals_dinnerplate
    September 11, 2017 at 10:35 am #33785

isbjoern,

I know life seem’s meaningless and full of grief and pain right now, but there is an end to this darkness. It may take longer than you’d like, but if you keep fighting and trekking on, you’ll see that there is a light to follow. Don’t give up just yet. Don’t let the pain of the world consume you until you’re nothing. Your life is as unique as your fingerprint, and no one can live it for you or take your place. You have a purpose and a reason to be here, just like the rest of us.

Don’t forfeit your life on something so temporary. Keep coming back to heartsupport. Keep venting. Keep speaking your pain so that you can heal, and it doesn’t manifest and grow inside of you. Keep coming back. Take things one day at a time.

Have hope. Hold Fast. We Believe in You.

-Hannibal

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE