• hannahjay
    September 1, 2017 at 1:34 am #33652

Every time I drive somewhere or take a walk i always have this thought what if I just stepped in front of this car or just veered off the road or what if I just take this knife and that’s it. It’s not like I am actually going to end My life but some days i want i dont want to live through this.My life isn’t even that bad by most people’s standards I am doing ok and for most of this summer I have been. But lately I don’t feel it. I am turning 18 this month and I have no friends to celebrate with. Me and my sister had a fight over something stupid and we haven’t really talked since, and it is killing me inside that I can’t tell her alot of stuff. And she is the only person I actually tell everything to. Today I almost started to break down at my job because everything has just been piling up. Maybe i just need some encourgement that i am not a waste of space. I just needed to get some of this out.

Gracefultroopr1065
    September 1, 2017 at 2:53 am #33653

It’s okay to be not okay, as long as your not giving up. You are enough remember that.

NomadicWanderer
    September 1, 2017 at 11:04 am #33659

You are here for a purpose. Even if you can’t see that right now. Even if you don’t see that for a long time. It’s true. One day you’ll see what that purpose is. 🙂

olcasers
    September 1, 2017 at 5:12 pm #33665

Video Response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171531899

cananjones1028
    September 7, 2017 at 9:35 pm #33741

Go to your sister and tell her you love her tell her you’re sorry even if the argument wasn’t your fault and tell her that you need her to listen. It could all be taken from you in an instant. Id do anything to have a sibling I could go to. It’s important that you two get back to normal because you never know when it could all go away.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE