• Orion8989
    April 19, 2017 at 10:59 pm #31648

I am a 15 year old high 10th grade high school student. These past few days have been dark for me. I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me and I gave her another chance (She deserves one. I understood why she did it.) But I let jealousy get to me, she has told me about all the things she has done in the past with other guys and yes… I am really jealous about it. The things that happened last year are still making me jealous. The things that shouldn’t be making me jealous are. I keep trying to tell myself that everything will be okay and that the past is in the past. I listen to music to cope with all of this. Yes, I have self harmed because of relationship issues, school issues, and family issues. My family enjoys calling me worthless and a waste of space, my school grades are actually going up a bit and im stuck in drama when I try to escape it. I am getting backstabbed on a daily basis. And everything is killing me. I listen to Motionless in White to cope with my depression and everything. The reason why it helps me is because I know that I am not alone. I’m never alone. I just need help with getting through these next few weeks. Because honestly… This is hard as fuck… (sorry for the language) but this is hard for me right now. I literally just want to be told that everything will be okay. And I want to know sosmeone that has gone through the same exact thing as me. Being called worthless, having trust issues, getting jealous easily, and someone who also wants to know that they are not alone. I want to thank you for whoever has read this. And if you can help me emotionally. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

brittanyplus12
    April 20, 2017 at 5:47 am #31650

I am so sorry for all that you are going through! I understand exactly what you are talking about. I am 30 but when I was your age I felt exactly as you do. I grew up with a dad that constantly belittled me while my mom stood silent. He told me I was useless and that boys didn’t like me. He constantly told me that I was too fat and needed to lose weight. I met my husband when I was 15. I cut myself. I was depressed. I cheated. My husband was my boyfriend at the time and helped through everything. He was my support and our love grew stronger. This year we will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. I am not saying this happens as a norm, because I know this does not always happen. I just want you to know that everything will be ok. Time, especially getting out on your own, makes the world of difference. I have not hurt myself in 12 years. I have not cheated ever again. I don’t know what will happen in your relationship but just know that you deserve someone that will give you the best they can. If they choose not to, let them go. Hope this helps 😊

Orion8989
    April 20, 2017 at 7:59 am #31651

You just proved to me that people can change. And I thank you so much for that. I wanna say she is kinda like you, she cuts, she cheated. I try to help her through as much as I can. I just want to know if people can change. And by the sounds of what you just told me. You literally just gave me hope and I thank you so much for that. So thank you. For telling me your story because god it helped me alot honestly.

brittanyplus12
    April 20, 2017 at 7:12 pm #31663

I am so happy to have helped! If you ever need to talk I am here 😊 and about the jealousy stuff…that takes time. In time, if it is meant to be, your jealousy will fade and trust will happen without you even knowing. My husband has not had a worry in years 😊

olcasers
    April 28, 2017 at 7:07 pm #31737

Vid Response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138753970

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE