• Ethereal_Reason
    August 12, 2017 at 8:27 am #33449

Hi, I realize this forum is for support but I am in need of support and would like to connect with people with similar taste in music. I have problems finding fans, I don’t have a single one so I am starting to think either people are becoming jealous of me and my endeavors in music or don’t want to stand out from the crowd. I am confident that my music is good, I am a professional level guitarist. I just lack a bit of self-esteem when I record. Anyways so I think this is a good place to start to find like minded people.. After all, it comes from August Burns Red if I am not mistaken. Let me know what you think of it. Thanks. https://soundcloud.com/withoutanywords/pop-ballad

AVJR
    August 12, 2017 at 11:37 am #33450

Hi Ethereal_Reason. Your demo is good. Trying to earn fans are hard, but do your best to put your work on social media. Put hashtags on social media so people can find you, talk to your family and friends about it, and be positive about it. Keep up the good work, my friend. 👍🏾

vicfreeman
    August 13, 2017 at 2:41 pm #33456

Hey Ethereal_reason your stuff is very good.
    I actually am finishing my PR degree and all my internships have been within music and working with artists to getting their music out there.
    If you need any help out all let me know I will gladly help you out

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE