• Anxious Trash
    September 12, 2017 at 3:31 pm #33805

I relapsed again yesterday because I had such a major depressive episode that I felt like if I didn’t do it, I would kill myself.
    I made two big cuts this time and it honestly felt good. I honestly like to have that pain to focus on because everything else is chaos in my life.
    And I know that now I am at this point where it actually feels good, it’s gonna be hard to stop again from doing it regularly.
    and I don’t want help or the book because I honestly don’t feel like I deserve it. I don’t deserve to be alive, but I’m here because I have to be.
    I just needed to share my feelings, I don’t expect a response.

NomadicWanderer
    September 13, 2017 at 9:25 am #33821

Hey there.

I know you are probably feeling alone right now. But know that you aren’t alone. We are here for you. Keep sharing, if you feel it will help. It is really hard to see right now, and it may sound cliché, but there is a reason you are alive. Keep fighting.

Evan9171
    September 13, 2017 at 9:57 am #33823

Anxious Trash thanks for posting. self harm is hard to stay away from and always seams like the right choice in the moment. Try using a red pen to draw on yourself instead of a blade. It has worked for others.

You can get the book for free I can give you an email to get the book it is definitely worth the read. They have a ton to give away.

You are worth it! You are ment to be here.

Evan.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE