• Mejones78
    January 9, 2017 at 12:35 am #30022

I lost my job befor christmas now i have a evection notice and a disconnect for my electric. I have called every number thats listed for help,metro care wont help me get my meds because i dont have income proof. Unemployment is still reviewing, i have noone to help me and do not want to be homeless and loose everything. Three years ago i tried to kill myself and have struggled to keep myself a place to live since. I prayed that God would help me find a way but even the churches wont return my calls for help. I seriously wish i was dead. I keep thinking i can do it this time i wont wake up this time. I even called the suicide hotline and got a recording. Why cant i find a way to make this turn out ok. I really dont want to live anymore like this. Why wont anyone help me?

John Williford
    January 9, 2017 at 8:01 am #30023

Hey Mejones!

How can we help? We’re here for you.

Mejones78
    January 9, 2017 at 12:05 pm #30029

I dont know how anyonecan help. I feel like im stuck in this spot where things only continue to pile up ontop of me. And there is no way out. I dont want to do this anymore but at the same time i am too chicken to try to end it again because the waking up part and then facing everyone looming at me like im pitafull or just stupid is too much. I dont know what to do or where to turn. How is one person suppoised to do this so uttlery alone

BreeBree
    January 9, 2017 at 10:18 pm #30035

Mejones –

Why don’t you start by telling us where you are from? Maybe there are some resources that we are aware of that you have not heard of? Also, in terms of losing your job, I am so sorry that that happened – but let’s move forward! You CAN get another job! What were you previously doing?

What do you like to do? What are you good at? Do you have availability restrictions? You’d be surprised at how many employers are willing to work with people in terms of different restrictions or concerns. Perhaps we can help you if you give us a little more information.

But let me be clear – ending your life will not make things better. It will leave your family and friends utterly destroyed. You are clearly a strong person – you can pick yourself up and come back from this!

– Bree Bree

CrystalKirby
    January 9, 2017 at 10:27 pm #30037

If there’s anything I’ve learned in life is that if life knocks you down, you just gotta get back up. My own mother attempted suicide when I was in 3rd grade, and she’s so so so thankful that she survived. Although, it did have life altering consequences. Sometimes you learn the hard way that you must dust yourself off and work for yourself. Sometimes life gives you cruel lesson, but it’s a way to keep growing. Don’t give up. Look for other outs, not letting go. You’ve already made it so far without giving up. You can do it again.

Mejones78
    January 9, 2017 at 11:35 pm #30043

Thank you Crystal and Bree Bree. Your right life does and had delt some pretty hard blows. I live in Dallas grew up in Garland. I have been to prision twice and battled a drug addiction, lost custody of my kids. They are grown now and I have a good relationship with them both. Its been 12 years January 18th since I walked backinto freedom from my prision cell.I have struggled but the last 4 and a half years i have been in my own place standing on my own two feet.3 years ago I lost the love of my life, he married someone else. Thats when i tried to end my life.So yes I guess people could say Im strong but I also see long term effects on my emotional state from the attempt. I have been diagnosed as bypolo/ deppressed and must take meds to stable my mood there are other thungs creeping in I think.I have had a hard time holding a job for about a year. The only thing Ive ever been passionate about is caring for the elderly. I have worked sheet metal shops. I have no restrictions on my availability. I dont want to give up i dont guess. If i did I wouldnt have reached out right? Thank you all for the responses.may you be blessed.

John Williford
    January 10, 2017 at 8:40 am #30047

You took the words right out of my mouth! Ha- I think there’s a part of you that wants to stop living. It might tell you that you’re not worth it, or that life just isn’t good enough to keep going.

Then there’s another side- a side that violently fights against depression and sadness, a side that will never give up, that knows the secret value of life and strives to grasp it in the dark! I think that side scored a huge victory when you posted here, and I hope that we’ve fed it. 🙂

Lee
    January 10, 2017 at 9:04 am #30048

Hi Mejones!

I can only imagine what you are going through, and i want to tell you how extremely sorry I am for this situation. Yet I do know that you will never be alone, and you will never go through more than you can handle. Eventually work will come your way and you will find the tools you need to rebuild your life. Unfortunately I can’t tell you how all that will exactly happen, but I know as long as you faith things will work out in time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE