• Mini
    April 11, 2017 at 6:29 pm #31536

Hello all,
    I was wondering if you had any ideas to be more like I don’t give F, like being able to do anything and not struggle around people, I feel like I’m getting more and more timmed around people even with my parents I start feel like it its getting getting harder to talk to the people that I’ve known for ages and I still feel like mentioning certain topics even though ones that aren’t even that hard to talk about. I feel like it’s mostly a fear of rejection because no matter what it is girls or general conversation I’ve always feared rejection and I want to be able to see past that but I don’t know know how and it really stressed my out and that’s not helping with exam session coming up and the stress if that.
    Thank you,
    Adam / Mini.

Pseudonym
    April 18, 2017 at 11:37 pm #31635

It might be hard, but try to look past the present. Try to think about how little of a difference rejection will mean when you go home to a family that loves you and then just let go. Throw yourself into conversations and pretend like you don’t care (even if you really do). If you do get rejected, which that is a possibility, just try to ignore it, you have a bunch of other people to accept you. I hope this helped somehow. : )

IAmCassie
    April 20, 2017 at 6:47 pm #31659

Hey mini!

Sometimes having the attitude of “not caring” isn’t always a good thing. It can be dangerous to be in a place where you don’t care about anything. But if we think too much it can stifle us as well. As a person with anxiety I’ve had to learn how to walk the line of knowing what is rational and what is irrational for me to worry about.

I went through this point in my life where I realized that my fear of what others would think or fear of rejection prevented me from going for my dreams or goals. I had to learn how to be more confident in myself. You may have to start at a crawl and that’s ok. You got this! Hold Fast, friend!

Love,
    Cassie

olcasers
    April 20, 2017 at 7:04 pm #31660

Video Resp: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/136969515

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE