• Hippiegirl
    February 21, 2017 at 10:42 pm #30602

Lately i haven’t been able to find happiness what should i do?

cananjones1028
    February 22, 2017 at 10:31 am #30607

It’s a long process. Maybe you’re depressed or maybe you’re just getting away from the things that used to make you happy. You should try to surround yourself with positive things and people and see if there’s any change.

Hippiegirl
    February 22, 2017 at 3:57 pm #30621

thanks @cananjones1028

Nate Hilpert
    February 22, 2017 at 4:21 pm #30626

Hippiegirl,

Being stuck in a place where everything just feels numb feels almost like a trap. It’s like you were locked in the “no joy” room, where everything is themed “no fun, no smiles, no laughs, no happiness”. Every day you’re wondering — where did I take a wrong turn? How did I get stuck in this place? Because you used to experience so much more color and life and vibrancy in your day-to-day, and it feels like somewhere along the way you got lost, or misled, or…trapped…here…where you’ve no idea how to get back to where things were or how to get to make things better. In your dorm, you’ve got one window, but often it feels so gray it’s like a jail cell. You feel like you should be happy, you’re adventuring and experiencing something many people dream of, and yet, you’re feeling stuck. And when you walk around your campus, it’s like this gray cloud follows you w wherever you go. Truth is, you’re sick of it. You’re ready for it to be done. You’re just exhausted of things being the way they are and you want things to change. You’re not depressed, you’re just freaking done with it.

So be done with it! Start looking for the things and the people and the experiences and the moments in your life that make you happy. See them. Problem is you’re focused on everything that’s gray right now, and you need to shift your focus on the color. The rays of vibrancy. Reminding yourself what they look like will flood the vision and the color and the happiness back into your life. There’s so much to be grateful for and happy about. You’ve just forgotten how to see it. But seek, and you shall find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you. It will return to you, and you will remember the feeling of a smile as it stretches across your face. Let it. 🙂

-Nate

gjhfgdjg
    May 19, 2017 at 2:28 am #31947

good advice Nate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE