• lostsole
    June 18, 2017 at 9:54 pm #32553

My names Danny, I finished high school last year and started working full time because college didn’t seem like it was for me. But now that it’s been almost a full year I feel lost I don’t know what i want to do with my life but I know I don’t want to work the same job I’m working for the rest of my life. I think part of the problem is I’ve suffered with depression and didn’t really expect myself to love this long. I don’t know what to do, I just feel lost and alone. Need people to talk to.

ashandis
    June 18, 2017 at 10:08 pm #32555

Hey Danny

Well you have come to the right place to find someone to talk to. And to find friends that will support you. We are here for you.

So I personally have gone to college but college isn’t for everyone. I am curious if what you do aside from work. Maybe it would be a good idea to find like a group in your town that is of individuals of your own age group. I know that I started out at a community college and I felt left out and alone. All my peers had gone off to the big universities and I was stuck working and doing classes. I was always the weird one though. But this gave me a base to try for it and than I went on to something bigger. Only you have the control to know what you want to do with your life. I say that you should do what fits you.

This is a wonderful place to come and get help and support. Maybe consider joining the live streams I have found so many nice people and friends. They are Monday, tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 4pm EST. it would be great to see you there.

You got this.

Ash

lostsole
    June 18, 2017 at 10:15 pm #32556

The only things I do on my free time seeing the I’m only 19 is listen to music witch I love going to concerts and I write poems but other then concerts there isn’t anything for writers around here unless it’s an open mic thing and I have stage fright. And I might try the live stream some day but not yet. And thanks for the support.

Danny

ashandis
    June 18, 2017 at 10:20 pm #32557

Hey Danny

First you are very welcome for the support. Have you considered writing a blog. I meet a lot of friends due to my disability blog I write. Since I don’t know where you are located I would do research to see if there were groups. Are you involved in church at all or a group like that? I use church because in the one I attend they have a young adults group and it is nice to meet people that way. Maybe perhaps something small like that.

Oh boy do I get the stage fright thing. My entire life has been filled with social anxiety. But it takes time. And hey you will find yourself it is a lifelong journey I have noticed.

I am here if you need and so is the entire group of heartsupport.
    Ash

lostsole
    June 18, 2017 at 10:24 pm #32558

Hey ash
    I’ll have to look into making a blog and how all that works, but no the small town I’m in if I go to church it’ll be a mess. I’m not accepted for the way I look and the music I listen to. But On the bright side I am moving to a different stay soon.

Danny

ashandis
    June 18, 2017 at 10:37 pm #32560

Hey Danny

Well let me tell you there is no judgement here. I don’t fit in with my local church either for the most part. I live in a larger city in my own state. But it is hard to get everything to work as we want. Glad to hear you are moving states so perhaps start looking into groups. Maybe your local library has a writers club. And you may just find stuff about you along the way. We are here for you. Truly I enjoy talking too you.

I use tumblr and one other spot that is connected to my university so I write for them. But let me know when you start the blog. I would love to check it out. I do photography and use words over top and stuff so yeah it would be nice to see your work.

Ash

lostsole
    June 18, 2017 at 10:40 pm #32561

Thanks for being so supportive it means a lot. And I’d love to see your your work as well. And I might start a blog on instagram or something. And I’m glad I had the chance to talk to you. 😀😃

lostsole
    June 18, 2017 at 11:15 pm #32562

Hey ash
    I took your advice and made a blog you should fallow me on Tumblr my username thing is brokinside12

ashandis
    June 19, 2017 at 7:44 am #32568

Thank you I am going to go follow now.

lostsole
    June 19, 2017 at 7:56 am #32569

What’s your username so I can fallow you back

ashandis
    June 19, 2017 at 8:07 am #32570

Dapperanddisabilities

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE