• K.Meyers
    September 22, 2017 at 5:55 pm #33977

I honestly feel like I have no one. I have no one in my life I can trust to talk to. I am not close with my brother or parents, I don’t even have a best friend. I always feel like I’m alone. I have nothing and no one. I have myself convinced no one would miss me if I were gone. I know it’s probably not true but I cannot convince myself otherwise. I’m really thankful for this place because even just reading other people’s posts and seeing all the support me and everyone else receive helps me feel even just a little less alone. It is really difficult trying to get through recovery when you feel like you’re alone.

You folks are all amazing. We have this community to turn to and most of all it’s obvious we have each other.

This place is basically all I have right now.

cananjones1028
    September 22, 2017 at 11:05 pm #33981

Hey, I know how you feel. I feel like I don’t have anyone either. All the people I used to talk to don’t talk to me anymore. But if you ever need someone to talk to and an outside point of view you can email me [email protected]

K.Meyers
    September 22, 2017 at 11:49 pm #33984

I’m surrounded by tons of pretty supportive people (yay metal communities) and I try to be as open as possible with my struggles but I feel like I don’t have anyone I can go to and say “I am struggling right now”, you know? I can tell people my story and can say I have struggled but when I am struggling I have no one to turn to. Except this place.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE