• nicole_kaley
    June 18, 2017 at 6:49 am #32540

I don’t know why I can’t move on from people who clearly don’t want me in their life. I don’t know why I’m such a burden to people,why I can’t leave others alone. I feel sick all the time,I’m not good enough,I’m ugly, I’ll never truly be happy. I hate how I have little moments of happiness and then have it crushed by waves of anxiety and sad thoughts. I hate myself. I’m so over being the last resort,the broken toy,the used one. But even though I hate it I don’t know how to get out of it and it makes me scared and sick. I hate waking up in the morning. I don’t like talking to anyone because if I talk I bother them. I’m a failure. I don’t know what I want to do with my life and I’m not good at anything. I keep having nightmares involving the future and people from the past. I hate being myself and I know that’s not good but I don’t have the strength to try anymore

Tomato
    June 18, 2017 at 7:04 am #32542

i get how u feel its like ur a lollipop and people suck out all ur sweetness and chuck whats left in the trash. the depression anxiety hating muself and feeling like u dont want to live is what i go through everyday as well. here some advice somone gave me. take a deep breath. now step back feom the middle of everything and look aat it from a different view. observe what u want and what u dont want in ur life. if there arw things that can change make note of them ann ince u are finished takk another deep breath and fix it. fix ur life up so iy satisfies u. chuck out all the other priorities and focus on u and ur happiness. i hope it helps u even if just by a little.

Elis

AVJR
    June 18, 2017 at 8:40 pm #32546

We’re here for you, nicole_kaley. ☺️

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE