• MyriVonGD
    May 16, 2017 at 1:07 pm #31875

Hello,
    just to do a little presentation of myself, I will say that: I am a 20 years old girl from Canada ^^

And to do a little (not really little, sorry) presentation of what I have to deal with:
    I have anxiety since I am a child. Both my parents are alcoholic, so I know a lot about verbal abuse. That’s why I don’t have a lot of selfesteem,probably… I am th only child, the rest of my family (Uncles, grandmothers, etc) seriously doesn’t give a fuck about me. I think I could die and they wouldn’t even notice (No, I am not planning to kill myself) Also, since approximately 5 years, I live with constant loneliness. I only have one friend, but he also has a lot of health issues so sometimes he’s too busy trying to fix them to remember that I exist.

The real problem now:

I am in another country, for study. And I feel worse than ever. My parents don’t take news very often. I talked to my friend only like 3 or 4 times since I left Canada (It’s been 2 months). And here, nothing works. I can’t make friends in real life, I don’t know how, I’m too shy and anxious, I don’t know.. So I turned to the internet. I met some awesome people, they made me feel good for a week.But then, one after the other, they stopped answering me or blocked me, for absolutely no reason. I don’t understand.. What do I do wrong? what is wrong with me? I cried more in 2 months here than all my life in Canada. I just.. need someone.. someone I can talk to..someone that who listen to me, who I will listen to him, who we’ll have conversations, about our everyday life, or wonder about what’s bigger than us, like space or something..

As a wise man one sang “I just wanna feel loved”

gjhfgdjg
    May 17, 2017 at 2:59 am #31890

Locating a support group is mission impossible unless you join a church.

I cannot so much refer you to sources but I can warn of avoiding bad crowds. Avoid drug crowds, substance abuse crowds, criminal or gang crowds, even negative hateful people who gave up on attempting to preserve a loving spirit. I witnessed many bitter children join the Communist Party as children because it provided a support group which promised fast results the american way and church did not. The problem was these fast results were gained at the expense of people who were victimized. Avoid support groups with a bad spirit, heading in the wrong direction. Even believing you can avoid falling into their pit still is a bad gamble. It is better to locate good folks, good spirits, good morals and ethics crowds of support. Church, culture, politics, school, sports all provide social circles but often reading in private an author who resonates your unspoken self is empowering.

What is your 5 year plan for yourself?

cananjones1028
    May 17, 2017 at 2:29 pm #31905

Was that wise man Caleb Shomo? If you like beartooth then we’re instantly best friends. I can give you my Email. [email protected] or my Instagram. If you wanna talk about anything and everything or you’re feeling lonely I’d love to meet someone new. I feel your pain on the anxiety and loneliness. I’m 22 so maybe we share some common ground on some things. Anyway feel free to respond or email me 🙂

HOPEFORAFUTER
    May 17, 2017 at 7:57 pm #31912

I can honestly say I know exactly what your going through. Right now I’m having a stage of loneliness. If you would like to connect I c an give you my email. just let me know. I’m praying for you

MyriVonGD
    May 18, 2017 at 9:44 am #31922

I’m sorry you have to go through the same thing. Yes, I would like to have your email, thanks

olcasers
    May 18, 2017 at 7:08 pm #31937

Video Response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144939256

Lonely James 69
    May 18, 2017 at 10:23 pm #31938

Hunny I know exactly how you feel

HOPEFORAFUTER
    May 19, 2017 at 8:33 am #31951

Whats your story Lonely James 69? Mine is my family kinda forgot about me when we adopted my 4 moth younger sister. and when I need the help they didn’t give it to me

cananjones1028
    May 19, 2017 at 8:59 am #31952

My post goes for anyone on here. if you want to talk you can email me.

HOPEFORAFUTER
    May 19, 2017 at 9:00 am #31953

sure what’s your email?
    mine is [email protected]

cananjones1028
    May 19, 2017 at 9:14 am #31954

its [email protected]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE