• nicole_kaley
    August 24, 2017 at 2:39 pm #33595

so i met this boy who lives in my home town and I love everything about him. I moved to North Carolina so I knew that if I were to have a romantic relationship with him, it probably wouldn’t work out and I thought about if I really liked him or not for a while and settled on that I thought of him as a really good friend. He makes me so happy,when I talk to him(and we talk every day all day) I don’t feel sad or lost. He would flirt with me and say that I was adorable and great and everything I wanted/needed to hear. Then the other day,he told me that the girl he liked said that she liked him. When he told me that my heart broke but I kept a smile on because I didn’t want to get in the way of what was making him happy. Then he said that he felt bad because he had a crush on me but still had feeling for the other girl. I didn’t know what to feel and just said that he seemed like he really cared about her,and to go after her and talk to her. He said he didn’t wanna lead me on and that’s why he told me,and I appreciate that it’s just I feel like he should’ve told me sooner or something. Idk how to feel exactly but ever since he told me, our conversations aren’t the same. He’s less nice and genuine and gives short answers like he was experimenting on which girl he liked more. I shouldn’t care that much because I said I thought of him as a friend at first,but now idk how to feel

AVJR
    August 24, 2017 at 3:13 pm #33596

nicole_kaley, I’m sorry you are not in a good season. As a single young man, I can’t stop having feelings on girls I like, but what I know is just temporary feelings. They don’t last forever. This guy you like who likes the other girl is a hard thing you’re dealing with. The only advice I can give is to talk to him about it. You are the only one who is responsible for making your decisions. If this guy is not interested in you anymore, then it is probably the best thing to do is not be friends with him. You need love, respect, care, compassion, and someone to be there for you. You are not alone. HeartSupport is here for you. I hope there will be girls helping you out on this. Thank you for sharing this. Have a great day. 😌

cananjones1028
    September 7, 2017 at 9:03 pm #33738

He probably would feel guilty if he flirted with you now or was too nice and although that stuff made you Happy he’s still a good friend and someone you feel comfortable talking to. Tell him you need his friendship and you respect his relationship or his feelings towards her. See if things get back to normal.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE