• Valen2
    June 19, 2017 at 2:21 am #32565

Everything is bad again and I can’t make it right, why I can’t fix it? It should be easy but right now but I’m a fuckin mess, the meds doesn’t work, and my parents think that I’m faking it.
    I’m so mad with myself all the time, I lost all my friends cause I scare them, and they don’t want to feel guilty if I kill myself, one month ago I met two girls and it’s nice, I don’t know if I can trust them, and I talk more with one of them, we’re close, I think, but I’m so afraid of fuck up the things like I always do, and I don’t want to lose her and I don’t want to hurt her.

IAmCassie
    June 19, 2017 at 12:49 pm #32573

Hi Valen!

Are you also going to therapy? I just ask because trying to get better with just medication alone is difficult. Mental illness is more than just taking a pill and having everything become better. It also takes therapy to help get the tools you need to help fight back from what you are struggling with and it also takes time. Please be patient and kind to yourself. Things will get better! If you aren’t seeing someone I would seek either a counselor or a professional who can guide you to the best recovery for yourself. Sometimes a certain medication doesn’t work. That’s not your fault. Medication for mental illness is like a pair of jeans. Just because one pair fits some people, it doesn’t fit all. Just like medication, it helps some people, but it doesnt help all. I would tell either your doctor or therapist that you don’t feel like you are getting better. They will help you find what is best for you. As for your parents thinking you are “faking it”. Just ignore them and keep trying to get better for yourself. We are all rooting for you, my friend!

Hold Fast,
    We believe in you!

AVJR
    June 19, 2017 at 12:51 pm #32575

We’re here with you, Valen2. 🙂

Valen2
    June 19, 2017 at 9:11 pm #32593

Yeah, i’m going to therapy but it doesn’t feel like it’s working, like a huge part of my life i’ve been going to therapy and nothing works, some days are good but then again everything starts to feel wrong. Everyone says that i will get better but i’m getting tired of waiting and fight with it. Like no matter how much i try is never enough. I also try to ignore my parents but they hate me so much and they don’t have any idea of what i’ve been through this years. My mom find out of the scars on my arms and my shoulders and now she won’t stop making fun of me, she thinks that i’m stupid and useless. And maybe she’s right.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LIVE NOW! CLICK TO VIEW.
CURRENTLY OFFLINE