• KateRx
    March 17, 2017 at 12:29 pm #31103

I tried to talk to my mom a while ago about my social anxiety, but she calls it ‘general nervousness’ and dismisses it. So I haven’t talked to anyone about my insecurities, my O.C.D, or my depression because I’m scared of being dismissed. Also, thank you for making heart support, I’m really glad I’ve found it.

MaddieBianca
    March 17, 2017 at 5:57 pm #31108

Hey there, I just want to say the way you feel is valid a real. You know how you feel and no one can dismiss that. Have you tried going to the doctor’s by yourself? I know a doctor would take this seriously and try and find the best solution to help you. You are not alone in the way you feel and I’m happy you came here to get help <3 We love you!

Maddie

KateRx
    March 17, 2017 at 8:29 pm #31114

Thanks Maddie! This made me feel a lot better. I’m a minor, so I can’t go to the doctor alone. <3

M
    March 24, 2017 at 2:16 pm #31233

Hey KateRx,

Have you been diagnosed with these things or are you guessing that is what the issues are? I am sorry she is not taking things seriously. I and all of us here take you seriously. I think a lot of people mean well but do not really know how to respond when people say they are struggling with things like anxiety. It seems like people can define them how they think things are but maybe really do not know? We are here if you want to talk more. I can say for sure you are not alone in struggling with this stuff. I care, I am listening, and so are all of us here.

🙂 M

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.