• Entropy
    April 19, 2017 at 5:17 pm #31639

What is someone to do when what they want most in life is to be with the love of their life again, but to have them back would destory every ounce of their happiness? Is it normal to want their happiness over your own? Self destruction has always been the theme of the life I have lived thus far, which has led to the predicament I am in. I always feel like what decision I have ever made in my life I justify as right because I thought it would make me happy. And it does… for a moment or so,then it all comes back again. You cope as well as you can until it reaches that point in the cycle yet again. And the same destruction happens again, begin cycle​ anew. How does a person break the cycle? What does it mean to be at peace with life? I have so many questions in this life that even if I had the answers there would be just more questions. Im honestly not sure what I hold on to anymore. Everything I think will bring me comfort just ignites the fire even more, another Stone thrown to the mound. A crushing discomfort weighs on my my mind my chest and my spirit. Sleep is solace for the damaged,mostly. This is just a small pebble in the mountain that is my story. But I don’t have the words to explain any further at this moment. So to fight on, to survive another day and hope that one day the light will shine through the darkness once again, because things could be worse.I could not be alive, and as dark as things may seem, my story is far from over ;

Hannibals_dinnerplate
    April 19, 2017 at 9:24 pm #31645

Hey Entropy,

It sounds like you’re having a hard time right now. I can say I’ve had, and still have, my fair share of questions that cannot be answered. What I’ve realized though, is that to keep myself from literally going insane over all those questions, just take it one question at a time. Take small steps. Write them all down if you have to, and then start with the most important one.

If you continue on this road of a million questions all at once, you’re going to make yourself miserable.

I don’t have the answers to your questions, but I hope that just getting this all out on the support wall has helped a bit. We’re always here to listen.

Hold Fast. We believe in you.

brittanyplus12
    April 19, 2017 at 9:26 pm #31646

Well, to start…you have a beautiful way with words! I think it is against human nature to want what is best for someone else over your own wants…we are a very selfish group. But because you are thinking about another more than yourself I admire you. Honestly, to have peace in life simply means being satisfied with your current circumstances. It means being happy with where you are at this very moment. That is what it means to me anyways. It is difficult but worth it 😊 and for your first question…I have no good answer. You can love something but that doesn’t make it good for you. But that also doesn’t mean it won’t be good for you in the future. Life is and endless cycle of change and questions, but I truly believe if you are content with where you are everything else will fall into place, even if not in the way you expect. Hope that helps 😊

Entropy
    April 19, 2017 at 10:47 pm #31647

Just getting it off my chest helps more than anything. But thank you all it’s quite calming to know that I’m not alone

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.