• ffinnys
    August 10, 2017 at 5:39 pm #33427

i posted about a similar situation earlier this year. it got better for a while, but now i can’t shake the feeling of being watched all the time. i’m uncomfortable at home to the point where i feel hesitant to do anything or move at all. i’ll stay in bed or sit on the couch for hours on end doing nothing for days at a time, and i get too scared to go outside sometimes. i’m convinced someone’s keeping an eye on me at all times, but then again i feel stupid and a little selfish for feeling that way cause what’s so interesting or special about me that someone would take so much time to watch ME? i’ve already moved twice this year and i feel petty for wanting to move again, but this is really ruining me and there’s nothing else i can think of that would help, than to move away. at least that would help for a little while i guess, but what if i get this feeling back and i want to find a new home in a month again? i can’t keep doing that but i feel so unsafe. someone is listening to everything i say and watching my every move and i can’t stop it, feels like my head is exploding and all i can do is just sit here and let it all happen. i need help but i’m scared and ashamed. what if it follows me everywhere? sometimes i smoke and drink to try to feel less and i think i’m starting to depend on those two things and it scares me but i can’t stop. this post is a mess and i’m sorry. i need to get rid of whatever is in my head but they don’t seem to leave me alone. please help me, i’m so scared

justin_miller1201
    August 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm #33429

Hello, I’m sorry to hear about your problem. Have you talked to any counselors or doctors? They could probably help. It could possibly be a social anxiety of some sort. Anyways, I hope you find the help you deserve. God bless.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.