• mychemicaljess
    September 6, 2017 at 7:02 pm #33718

Hey guys… I’m just gonna get into it. Last time I posted, I was having trouble with my roommate and person I called my best friend. I was such an emotional wreck that I honestly wanted to kill myself. I’ve gotten past that point and I’m no longer friends with either person. I could care less what happens to my ex-roommate, it’s just my former best friend that I wish for karma to bite real hard in the ass.

I was getting a whole hell of a lot better, but now that school has started again and I’m back on campus. Everyone that was friends with the two of us is now asking me all about her and what happened. They then go and tell me what they heard from HER, which has been spread around campus and makes me look like a complete asshole. I have less friends now than I did before because of her.

I’m starting to feel everything getting bad again and I don’t know if I can handle all this again. I had just started getting past it, but now it’s been brought back and thrown in my face. How the hell can I move on from this??

NomadicWanderer
    September 7, 2017 at 8:38 am #33721

Hey MyChemicalJess,

That sounds like a hard thing to deal with. You just want to put it in the past, and now people are bringing things up again. Hopefully as time goes on people will forget about it, and will stop asking you about things. It’s a painful thing to lose friends. I don’t have much else to say, but wanted to write so you know you aren’t alone.

ashandis
    September 7, 2017 at 4:13 pm #33736

So I can in away relate but I will only say that it is hard. My experience was a with someone who hurt me and I thought was a friend. I am do have a different set of friends but she and I were best best friends (like what I thought a good friend is). She goes to the same school as well and it really sucks when I see her because it makes me feel like who cares about me. I have learned to continue on and say dont let her take what I want to do. Like today she came up to me. I was unable to handle it personally. But the anger is what gets at me. It is easier said than done. Breath in the moment and perhaps find a new group of friends. People come in and out of our lives. Find a joy that isnt dealing with friends. I know for me one of my biggest joys is right here at Heartsupport. Just the other day a group of newer students wanted to hang out with me. Around the corner you will find someone.

Ash

olcasers
    September 7, 2017 at 5:07 pm #33737

Video Response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173078258

mychemicaljess
    September 9, 2017 at 8:54 pm #33763

Guys, thank you all so much for your kind words and olcasers, thank you for sending me the link to the twitch video– I had no idea that was even made and I cried the whole way through watching it. I’ve come to HeartSupport a lot in the past few years when things get tough because it’s nice to have a place where I won’t be judged for what I say. I honestly feel so loved when I see that people that don’t even know me what to try and help me through my situation and it fills me with so much happiness and really brightens my day.

The first week of school is over now and I’m currently at home for work (which I do every weekend so I at least get some time away from my classmates), so I think most of the questions about what happened between myself and these two people last year have been asked and will HOPEFULLY not be brought back up again. Emotionally, I’m feeling better, but unfortunately I’ve now gotten physically sick, which sucks.

But you all have really brightened my day and seeing that twitch stream really, really helped as well. <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.