• darlingletsdance
    August 5, 2017 at 8:16 pm #33397

I don’t feel happy or sad or mad. I feel almost numb. I recently had my first panic attack and i didn’t know what to do. all my encouragement and motivation disappeared and now im just kinda surviving. I want to just quit and not deal with anything anymore

Moowno1
    August 6, 2017 at 1:32 pm #33398

That’s how I’m feeling but people keep telling me to push through. I’m not sure how to deal with it either people have told me try prayer so that’s what I’ll say to you if you’re not religious then try talking to someone just remember we can make it through this it will just take some time. =] Also read Ben Sledges latest blog it helps out a lot.

ashandis
    August 7, 2017 at 11:25 am #33401

Darlingletsdance,

It sounds like you are going through a lot right now. Just the fact of a panic attack alone is hard. So I am going to break your post up into section and reply to it.

First you mentioned feeling numb and like nothing would help that. Well let me start by saying that it is okay to feel like this and you are not weird for feeling this way. Also know you are not alone in feeling this way. I personally have felt this way. I know it is not perfect but here is what I do. For me I set a goal each day. Something that is the same. Like every morning I get up and I go shower, than get breakfast, than continue my day, normally if I keep my morning the same I am good but some days that is not good. I have started having days where it is nearly impossible to get out of bed. But here is how I cope with those. I start by just allowing myself to go at whatever pace I need too. I may not be fast or really entirely there. But I do what I can. Reward yourself for every step along the way. I know it seems nuts to say hey self you are doing amazing or yay you got that done. But let me tell you need down that will help you. After 2 weeks anything you repeat can become this like repeat that makes you feel numb but maybe add something that you enjoy. I love to add music too my routine that I not the same. I personally love wage war or the wedding as of late. But pick what makes you feel alive. I have found a lot of songs can help me in this way. I know it is important to give yourself a break and know that it is hard to know it is okay. But I will tell you it is okay. You are worth it. You are strong we all just need breaks at times. I will also tell you that for me having something each day that drew me out of my numbness helped. I love the Heartsupport live stream that is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 4pm on twitch as helped me a lot to feel a live and myself. I am a big faker but that is a place I feel real. So maybe fine a group you can feel ALIVE at.

Second the panic attack. So I am not going to say are easy. But I will say that it takes time. You can make it through these. Breath and know you arent alone. Also do you have anyone near you that can be a support in the middle of the panic attacks that always helps me.

Ash

This_girl_loves_R5
    August 7, 2017 at 10:42 pm #33405

Hey,
    I understand what you’re dealing with, panic attacks suck. I get them a lot. If you want to talk you can message me on twitter or instagram, if you have either of those. Twitter is @JJstargirl2000 and my instagram is @JJstargirl . Just mention you’re from here, I’d be happy to talk.

You’re gonna be ok. Stay strong friend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.