• Kevin
    January 8, 2017 at 11:42 pm #30019

I don’t want to take anymore shit from everything and from everyone. NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME! I’m fighting to be heard and no matter how hard, how many times I try they don’t listen to me. I get bullied day by day. People tell me that I should kill myself. The whole world has turned against me. Don’t don’t want to get up no more. I cry myself to sleep every night wishing I would just have a little bit of love for someone out there. I get abused by my parents sometimes. I get bruises from them sometimes. I’m alone and no one likes me not even my family cares for me. I just think about killing myself or running away from everyone and everything. I can’t take no more of anything. I harm myself everyday for being alive. I don’t know why I’m even alive, I have no meaning what so ever in this entire world. I want to die where I don’t have to go through my hell anymore. I have a broken life.

tryingtosurvive
    January 9, 2017 at 12:07 am #30020

Hello, If your parents are abusing you, you could call child protective services, or 911. You can always report them to CPS anonymously if you dont want them to get mad at you. And you are loved! Even if you don’t feel like you are, everyone on this website loves you, and would be very sad if you killed yourself. Just remember, you wont have to live with your parents forever, and running away is dangerous! I’ll be praying for you!

Kevin
    January 9, 2017 at 7:32 pm #30032

Thank you.

BreeBree
    January 9, 2017 at 10:23 pm #30036

Hi Kevin –

Please don’t think that because you were dealt a horrible hand that you are not worth anything. That is absolutely not true. We are all put on Earth for a reason and I am positive that things will begin to look up for you! As tryingtosurvive pointed out – you don’t have to live with your parents forever! If they are truly abusing you, then you should find someone you trust that you can speak to about it, or if you feel comfortable enough, call CPS yourself.

We do all care about you! Do you have friends that you can talk to. I can understand how isolating being bullied can be. I promise. I was bullied all throughout high school and it left me in a very dark place. However, you have to understand that you are bullied not because of something you are doing, but because of the insecurities of others. It doesn’t seem very fair, does it? Absolutely not. But believe that, all of that WILL come to an end, and you will be an even stronger person for it.

I recommend finding someone that you trust that you can talk to, whether it’s a friend, a friend’s parent, a school counselor, a therapist, etc. Please don’t run away or kill yourself. It is not worth it, and it is not a good solution at all. You have your whole life ahead of you, and things will get so much better!

– Bree Bree

Kevin
    January 9, 2017 at 11:36 pm #30044

I’m scared to call for anyone to tell them about my abuse. I have no friends too. That’s what’s hard for me because everyone bullies me. It’s getting really hard for me to live with my family that’s why I want to runaway of commit suicide. I just don’t want to take anymore of what is happening to me all the time.

Lee
    January 10, 2017 at 9:14 am #30049

Hi Kevin, I just want to let you know that you are not alone, and that we all feel alone sometimes. None of this is you fault, and I applaud you for being so strong and coming this far! Your strength is remarkable and that is so evident to us all here on Heart Support. You are special, you are loved, and you have a purpose here! Life is never going to put you through more than you can handle, and you will find the the love you have been looking for one day.

I will be praying for you! (:

LCH

Kevin
    January 10, 2017 at 11:00 pm #30062

Thank you for some hope and prayers.

YouAreNotAlone
    January 12, 2017 at 11:31 pm #30091

Hey there, I know how you feel my life has been the same way. I used to think cutting was the answer to my problems and that if I took those pills I stared at constantly then I would be happier. But that’s not true! I wouldn’t have been happier! I would have suffered in purgatory! I may not know you but I know you can get through this! Don’t make a permanent solution to a temporary problem! It may not seem like it but there is definitely someone who loves you and if you die they might just follow after you. I don’t think you’d want that. I’ve gotten sexually abused and physically abused throughout my whole life. And look at me still standing!!! I see the scars on my wrists and thighs and I’m no longer ashamed because they are memories of when I was at my weakest and now they are memories of how I got through it!!! Don’t do anything irrational people love you! And even tho I don’t know you I love you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.