• c
    May 16, 2017 at 7:53 am #31869

i know everyone else have felt some sort of teenage angst. but what if you realize it’s not just teenage angst. because years passed and you still feel sad sometimes. you still feel that heavy weight on your shoulders. you still wake up in the morning feeling tired even though you have had enough sleep. and you wanna talk about it to someone but you hesitate because you don’t want to be judged or you don’t want to feel like you are a burden. why is it so easier to self destruct?

but even after all that, you still want to hope. that someday it will get better.

Stephen022
    May 17, 2017 at 10:12 am #31894

Hey C,

I really want to know your story and exactly what you’ve been going through. You can talk to me! :). I know how you feel. When I want to tell others about it, I feel like I will be placed into some sort of category sometimes and wear a badge saying the type of person I am. I lost friends this way, but at the end of the day, they were not good friends. They felt insecure about these topics and I wish they did not. I really would love to talk to you actually, I also wanted to be featured on the stream haha. Just because I think what I have gone through is so relatable and also maybe inspiring for others.

Here, just write me on here! I will check throughout the day and we can have a conversation flowing. About all things. 🙂

c
    May 17, 2017 at 3:35 pm #31906

Hey stephen.. Thanks! Yeah we can talk. But for now i will be traveling. I do hope you are able to read this..

I’ve been through a lot. Is all i can say. Haven’t we all? :p just that it is of different circumstances. And well, sometimes it gets the best of us..

Anywawy, thanks for taking the time to read what i wrote. I appreciate it. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.