• karatejess11
    July 14, 2017 at 9:40 pm #33053

I get left out by my friends, I tried talking to them but nothing. My pares call me fat and make fun of me. Told them to stop but they still do. I get bullied and I have cut myself before. Everything gets worse everyday when I wish and tell myself everyhin will get better. Please give me advice.

Sacrificerogue
    July 15, 2017 at 1:41 am #33054

I will never understand how parents can treat their kids that way. They’re supposed to be encouraging and loving – not demeaning and cruel…
    Please don’t give up though. I know it’s hard and it’s exhausting being told that “it gets better” when you never know when “better” is going to finally happen.
    But everything is only temporary. School, bullying, this hopeless feeling. Everything could change in a month, a year. Sometimes you won’t notice how much has changed until you look back. I went through a lot of the same things when I was a teen, but now it’s nothing but a distant memory.
    But, with that in mind, what got me through my days as a teen (and still today, honestly) was reading all the time and music. I’d spend my lunch periods in the library instead of the cafeteria, getting lost in fictional worlds. But when I wasn’t reading, I was listening to music. The bands I listened to inspired me to keep going. So find something that inspires you, something you are passionate about. I noticed you have “karate” in your username. Do you do karate? If you do, lose yourself in it. Let it motivate you to face every day.
    I hope you find a better place than where you are. <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.