• mcrfan
    May 4, 2017 at 9:12 pm #31779

I just feel like nobody cares anymore and I feel that I would be better off dead. I have no friends and I’m not good at anything. Everyday is the same. I wake up, do nothing, and then go to sleep hoping I never wake up. I am so sick of feeling alone and worthless and just like nobody cares. I can’t even look in the mirror anymore without hating myself. I’m afraid I might hurt myself or do something worse. Please help.):

IAmCassie
    May 5, 2017 at 8:56 am #31780

Hi mcrfan,

I just want to tell you how brave you are for coming into HeartSupport and opening up. Talking about our struggles is the first step to overcoming what burdens us. I want you to know that you are not alone. There are people out there who love you and who want you to stay on this earth. And if you don’t feel like that’s true in your life we will be your support and your shoulder to cry on. You are worth so much and I promise you there are better days ahead. I know it feels like this pain will last forever, but it won’t. There will be a day when you are surrounded by loved ones and friends and you will be so happy that you stayed alive. As for wanting to hurt yourself, I think you should talk to a professional about that. Someone who can help you know how to use certain tools and healthy coping mechanisms to overcoming what is hurting you. You are not alone and you are not worthless. You are loved and wanted by all of us here. Hold Fast. We believe in you.

idanonymity
    May 18, 2017 at 12:53 am #31918

Best of Luck ! Prescriptions aided to give me a chance. Then day to day coping skills, developing a schedule I can enjoy somewhat, seeking tasks I feel fulfill me, daydreaming. I even watch cartoons. (I am too old to watch cartoons) It cheers me up.

Force yourself to talk to people. You can meet someone!

Be cautious because some people are frightened of you.

go somewhere you like the music and meet people who enjoy the same music!

Churches can be quite loving.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.