• William
    May 4, 2017 at 3:40 am #31769

I can’t take this anymore there’s nothing for me here, my one and only dream doesn’t exist and it never will no one cares about me I have no friends I’m better off dead

Lisa_Nohelly
    May 4, 2017 at 1:53 pm #31773

Hi William,

Sometimes, I feel exactly the same way you do. I feel like no one out there is there for me and that I have no hope for my dreams. Sometimes I even feel like I have no dreams and I should just die. But I know there is a reason why we were put on the planet, it’s just a tough road to figure out why and one that requires patience. If you need someone to talk to, I’m here.

Lisa

IAmCassie
    May 4, 2017 at 2:56 pm #31774

Hey William,

No. You are not better off dead. There is so much for you to live for. I have been where you are before and believe me when I say that it does get better. And I want you to know that I care about you. I want you to find happiness and to achieve all of your goals and dreams. But please, don’t give up. Hold Fast my friend. Better days are coming.

William
    May 4, 2017 at 5:08 pm #31777

I wish I could say what my dream is but it’s to hard but it’s impossible and it can’t happen because it doesn’t exist, I’m hopeless

claytonharvey
    May 7, 2017 at 10:29 pm #31798

I feel like a waste of space,a “fly” I always think of suicide on a regular basis. I don’t know if I’m going to do it or just not

gjhfgdjg
    May 18, 2017 at 1:03 am #31919

Keep seeking resources and advice.

HOPEFORAFUTER
    May 18, 2017 at 1:54 pm #31928

praying for you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.