• Temmy
    September 6, 2017 at 6:49 pm #33717

I’m feeling so sad and ashamed of myself right now… I hurt my husband by chatting with an old flame, though we are not in the same
    Country, we chatted for sometimes before we stopped talking. My husband just saw our chats and he was so hurt.The guy is married with kids though but I never had any emotional feelings towards him,we used to chat about the old times, I know what I did is very wrong but my husband is finding it difficult to forgive me, he called my father and told him about it and they’ve decided we will talk on Sunday. I don’t know what to do to make him forgive me. I’ve asked God for forgiveness and I’ve been praying to God to touch his heart. He’s saying I’m having plans on leaving him and getting married to the man. I’ve been crying and telling him that I will never do
    Such but I put myself in this condition, I caused everything. I just hope he can forgive me. Is there anything I can do to help him forgive me? I’m getting depressed myself, feeling horrible and ashamed

NomadicWanderer
    September 7, 2017 at 8:46 am #33723

Hi Temmy,

God has forgiven you. He sees your pain and he is there for you. He loves you in the middle of this. I know when we mess up, it’s easy, and makes so much sense in our minds, to condemn ourselves. But God doesn’t condemn us. You are a beloved child of the King. He sees you. Keep crying out to Him. Keep praying for your husband. God can perform miracles and bring glory out of our mistakes.

Temmy
    September 7, 2017 at 9:28 am #33727

Thank you so much. I will
    Keep praying for him

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.