• AdamD2112
    April 17, 2017 at 6:32 pm #31617

Hello,
    I have always had feelings for females sexually and romantically, but know I feel my self also becoming attracted to the male sex also but more sexually then romantically and I know that you can’t have a relationship without romantically accreted, I would say I’d like to experiment and see what happens or what works or doesn’t and figure myself out but I’m also a person of low confidence and a poor self image and always wondering what people think of me so how would you suggest I was to tell people this and how I feel to people that I’m attracted too or just friends and family some people say this is a phase but if it be that or not I at least want to see what my life would be like in that situation.
    Thanks for the support!
    🙂

bandsareeverything
    April 17, 2017 at 9:17 pm #31620

I understand how you feel because I’ve been feeling the same but about the girls. Hope you’ll get experiment about it in the future, it’s scary too but I think just telling to people you really trust can help too

hs_Danjo
    April 18, 2017 at 7:18 pm #31630

Hey Adam, thanks for sharing about what you’re feeling here on the wall, I’m sure that these thoughts and feelings that are going on in your life are very complex and confusing, but I’m sure they will make sense in time. I’ve never dealt with having feelings for both sexes, but I do know a number of people who are in the LGBTQ community and I know that what they struggle with is real. I do know that often times people feel secluded in what they are going through and I hope you know that you are always welcome here and this community will do nothing but love and support you wherever these feelings take you. Do you know anyone who you can trust in sharing these thoughts? A family or friend of yours who might be able to give you some advice? I hope you can find a community to support you in figuring these feelings out! Your life matters and if you ever doubt that, please know that you can come here and share. Keep us posted on your progress and how we can support you!

-Danjo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.