• matthew.nethers
    March 18, 2017 at 3:44 am #31117

So I recently got deployed for a few months and shortly after I got deployed, my girlfriend of 2 years admitted to cheating on me. I didn’t break up with her because the love I have for her is unreal but I fear that she doesn’t want to be in a relationship with me anymore. I feel like I don’t interest her as much as I used to. Im also going through a lot of family related problems as well. my family doesn’t contact me and they are pushing me away it seems. im pretty much over here stressed out beyond all repair and it gets worse. ive talked to the chaplain but it didn’t seem to help. I barely sleep at night, when I am awake all I do is sit there and think about all the bad things. its not like I want to. I try to find the good things but right now the bad outweighs the good. I need help. im overwhelmed right now. My family means so much to me and im losing them. My buddies here are accusing me of things I never did and asking for me to moved to a different section. I cant take much more. I just want to go home and be able to fix all of this. my health is falling apart because of the stress. please…someone talk to me

KateRx
    March 18, 2017 at 8:40 am #31119

Hi Matthew. I’m really sorry about all of this, but I’m here for you. Have you tried calling/ confronting anyone?

olcasers
    March 18, 2017 at 9:48 am #31121

Hey

You should definitely take a look at Ben’s video.

Im sure he would have a great perspective on this.

M
    March 24, 2017 at 2:12 pm #31232

Hey matthew.nethers,

How are you doing? The timing of that super sucks. I can only imagine it takes enough mental energy being deployed but relationship stress hurts. Has it gotten any better? Does anyone from home know whats up? I guess the positive is that you have things to focus on with your work and that can give you time to think about things and not react. I hope that however things are going that you are taking good care of yourself. Did you look at Ben’s story posted above?

We are here for you…I would love to hear how you are. I am thinking of you

M

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.