• bandsareeverything
    April 17, 2017 at 9:05 pm #31619

It’s been a while since I’ve been feeling down. At first it was happening occasionally but after September it became more often. I started losing interest and motivation over my job and I thought it was the job problem but I also feel the same when I’m home. I don’t even want to get out of the bed so in those time I don’t really eat. I even started getting upset like angry at my mom when she just talk and ask how my day was and I feel bad because she has done nothing. It’s gets worse too and I really need to take weeks and maybe months of job break to just think about me. I’m just afraid to tell and for what they’ll think about me because of it. I don’t know what to do.

cananjones1028
    April 17, 2017 at 10:06 pm #31621

Those are big signs of depression. Maybe you could go see a doctor and maybe get to see a therapist.

bandsareeverything
    April 19, 2017 at 10:29 am #31637

I’m scared to talk about it, I don’t wanna take meds for it, I would prefer to have someone maybe listen to me and give me advices.

cananjones1028
    April 19, 2017 at 11:44 am #31638

Medicine might help eventually. Just think about it. I’m here if you need someone to talk to. I can give you my Email or something

bandsareeverything
    April 19, 2017 at 7:37 pm #31640

I actually have a doctor appointment tomorrow but I don’t know how to ask about that subject since I go there for my asthma , I appreciate you’re here talking to me but even if I talk about it , it doesn’t get better

cananjones1028
    April 19, 2017 at 7:40 pm #31641

Just ask them if they have a mental health doctor in the office or if they can recommend one.

bandsareeverything
    April 19, 2017 at 7:45 pm #31642

Ok thanks, I’ll let you know tomorrow how it went

brittanyplus12
    April 19, 2017 at 9:16 pm #31643

My husband also has the tendency to feel down quite frequently. He has never seen a doctor, though I have told him at times he should. I have suggested medicine. I know just having someone to talk to is a great help. I am always here for him. Recently he lost his job and went through 6 weeks of soul searching. He has found a job in a different career and has been feeling less stressed. He is still going through a lot but I am here for him through it all. If you need anyone to talk to I am a decent listener 😊 hope all goes well at your appt

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.