• Tomato
    June 18, 2017 at 6:03 am #32536

i finally did it. i told my parents my true sexuality. i told them everything, how im bisexual that is. looking back it was the stupidest thing ive ever done. my parents act completely different towards me. my dad is still in denial say that im either crazy or joking around. my mother wont even look me in the eye. she doesnt talk to me and if she has to it always says it quickly and walks off. i think shes disapointed in me. i know i shouldnt feel this way towards them but i hate them so much. its been the same forr the past couple of weeks and its really started to hit me.my depression and anxiety has gotten much worse and somee days i just refuse to go to school. my parents dont stop me. i thnk they have given up on me. my idiot brothers all told there friends of course and now eveeryone at school or church either laugh, taunt or shrink away from me like im a freak. this one guy i was best friends with has stopped talking to me and giving me the cold shoulder. i think the bishop of my ward(church) will excommunicate me because my religion doesn’t beleive in same sex.marrage. if this is how its gonna be than i dont want to be living anymore. ive been thinking about suicide for a long time. i doubt my parents would really care if i died. my whole family has kind of moved me aside after my mom told everyone. even my grandpapa who i was nreally close to has given my a cold shoulder. i feel like such a freak, alienated from everything ive ever known. i scared because the other night heard i whispered conversation my mom had with my aunty. my mom was ying is that she didnt want me umder her roof if she was going to influence mybither brothers into thinking itt was normal. my aunty has probably been the most under standing bout it saying that it wasnt my fault and i cant change just because my mom wants me to. i honestly dont know what to do now was i wrong to come out so early. please can u give me some advice cause i sure can use some right now

Elis

ashandis
    June 18, 2017 at 6:10 am #32537

Elis

First breath because it is important you breath. Coming out is always a process and it takes time. I am so sorry you are getting the raw end here. Sometimes with our families for sure it takes time.

With the people who seem to be turning their backs on you just know you are supported here and that we all care. I do hope that you feel the love here. You are not a freak and for anyone to believe that is sad. I hope you are safe. If you need to talk many of us will listen and help. You are not alone.

Ash

Tomato
    June 18, 2017 at 6:26 am #32539

hey thanks ash its good to talk to u again. wow i never new breathing couldd calm me down so much. i lknow it should take time to sink in but its been a few weeks annd nothings changed. maybe i expect to much of them to fast.

ashandis
    June 18, 2017 at 7:00 am #32541

Elis

I will be here for you no matter what. I will stand next to you in a hard time. I am glad talking helped and breathing. I always in stress forget to breath and calm down first than react it helps me have a more level head. I hope stuff calms down soon and you always have people no matter what happens. We all care here.

Ash

Tomato
    June 18, 2017 at 7:05 am #32543

thx <hug>

AVJR
    June 18, 2017 at 8:45 pm #32547

Tomato, I am SO SORRY of what happened to you! I hope your post is going to be on the live stream on the upcoming week. This is a subject that needs to be talk about. God be with you. 😔

Tomato
    June 19, 2017 at 6:46 am #32567

how do i get up the live stream

AVJR
    June 19, 2017 at 12:50 pm #32574

I think you need to sign up to twitch.tv, create an account, and join the Heart Support discussion. I hope this helps. 🙂

ashandis
    June 19, 2017 at 1:04 pm #32578

Yes make a twitch account. Before it was by requesting a community spotlight now I have no idea how they are going to be doing these. But join the streams there are times it can be talked about. We all need support.

Ash

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.