• Kevin
    April 16, 2017 at 12:56 am #31596

Do I matter to anyone? I just feel like the person that has to move on and not have emotions. I feel so hurt, so lonely on the inside. I can’t look at myself and just think of how crappy of a person I am. I’m at the bottom where I have always been in the dark where no one is there. Nothing really seems to make me happy.

Tomorrow is where I have to put on the fake smile and lie everyone about how I am. Even if I tell them how I really am they won’t do anything. I just want to lay in bed and just cry all day long until it’s all out of me. How do I tell my parents that? They won’t listen to me. Most of the time they won’t hear me out.

Does my life even matter?

Pseudonym
    April 20, 2017 at 7:05 pm #31661

I just read that, that means that if you were to die and I were to somehow find out I would be strongly affected by this. I barely know you yet I would make a big deal out of it. You might not see it, but you affect many people without even knowing it. If you were to vanish from the face of the earth, people would notice. So even if no one notices you, if you died they would. They would hurt. I would hurt. If I had to properly answer your question I would say no, you don’t matter, and neither do I, and neither does the rest of the world. We as people may not matter but what we leave behind sure as hell does. Make a story for yourself to leave behind. You’re story matters.
    love,
    stranger

brittanyplus12
    April 20, 2017 at 7:32 pm #31664

I know how you feel. Growing up my parents belittled me and I had no one to understand or even care about me. I met my husband at 15 and we have been together ever since. He listens and cares, but honestly no one else does. My parents still ignore me and I am 30. I would like to say that everything becomes perfect with time, but that is not always the case. Despite that, though, I still try. I still try to talk to my parents and friends. I try to open up, as much as I can. Life is lonely when you isolate yourself. Even if no one listens, if you just put yourself out there it actually makes things better. You will find someone worthy of listening and that cares about you. It took me years to find a handful of friends that even care. Just don’t give up. That makes all the difference. Life is a precious gift and matters more than you could possibly know. If you try and no one cares you can always talk to me ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope this helps and gives you comfort. Don’t give up, and know that so many feel the way that you do. There are more people that care about you than you know ๐Ÿ˜Š

olcasers
    April 25, 2017 at 7:12 pm #31716

Video Response: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138116913

brittanyplus12
    April 26, 2017 at 8:58 pm #31722

Wow! That was amazing. I hope that it gave you encouragement and hope ๐Ÿ˜Š we are all here for you! You are not alone.

Kevin
    April 30, 2017 at 10:34 pm #31745

Pseudonym and Brittanyplus12 Thais you very much with all of the advice

brittanyplus12
    May 7, 2017 at 9:18 am #31789

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚ Sometimes we just need someone to listen, or advice from someone who has been there ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.