• cananjones1028
    April 9, 2017 at 5:35 am #31467

I know alot of us do but it’s overwhelming. I just start crying sometimes because it’s too much and In my mind I’m telling myself that death is the only way out but I try to fight it and talk myself through. I’m afraid one day it’ll be too much and I won’t be able to take it. This can’t be normal for everyone. I hate having this sickness that haunts me at random times.

Need_help2705
    April 9, 2017 at 8:58 am #31469

Dear cananjones1028
    You’re not alone. Yes I have felt the exact same way that you are feeling.. When you feel this overwhelming tension building up go for a walk or drive and pray (meditate)..death is not the way.. You are here for a purpose. I know life feels like a burden at times and you feel there’s no escape but death but please think about all the people who love you and will be devastated. You have to be strong you have to rise above your feelings and circumstances. Please take care.. You’re more than enough

ClickTheShutter
    April 10, 2017 at 2:59 pm #31490

Hey, friend.

I definitely feel this way. Sometimes I’ll even be laying in bed and tears will just start forming in my eyes for seemingly no reason at all. However, with every cry, comes a goofy smile. Whenever I feel this way, I think of what I could possibly be smiling at next and usually end up making myself giggle like a little kid.

You’re definitely not alone in this. Hang in there! <3

M
    April 10, 2017 at 11:45 pm #31516

cananjones1028,

The battle starts and ends in our thoughts. What we tell ourselves so often goes like wildfire right? I used to really hate when people told me that I could choose to have a good day or not. I always wanted to list off all of the reasons things were hard, however when I really broke it down I realized that they were right. We will ALL and we all do struggle with our self talk. That inner nagging critic sometimes seems impossible to shut up, but we have to shut it up and shut it down. Cry, be angry, run it off, crank the music – do whatever you need to do get it out. Good for your for talking about it and not stuffing it down. The path to healing this stuff is a little here and there working through what you are as well as challenging your inner talk. Hang in there…please shake off those thoughts about death because the world needs you. It may get overwhelming but it will pass. We are always here..and I am glad to see your posts because you always bring up important topics that many people are afraid to talk about. You are strong and courageous to say it like it is…Hang in there!

M 🙂

gabbers18
    April 13, 2017 at 8:02 pm #31565

It is not just you, I experience the same thing daily and I want you to know I am here if you ever want to talk about it. Suicide should not be the answer you have so much to live for. One thing that I find helpful is The Hope Line chat. Hang in there and you will get through this.

cananjones1028
    April 13, 2017 at 8:06 pm #31566

Thank you alot

Orion8989
    April 20, 2017 at 12:24 pm #31652

We all have our battles. I feel just like you right now, I think death is the only way out of it. But every night before I go to sleep I literally talk to myself in the mirror and tell myself everything will be okay and that if I keep fighting then I will be okay soon (I know pretty weird but I think it helps) I just want you to know that you are wanted and if you ever want to talk about it we are all here. We are all here to walk by your side through these dark days. I am in the same exact position as you right now. But buddy I promise you everything will be okay soon. Keep fighting, you have made it this far. Why give up? Keep fighting, dont give up. You have us and other people. We will help you the entire way. If it’s needed I will tell you everyday that everything will be okay. Because everything will be okay eventually. You are a fighter keep fighting, don’t give up. If you need to rest then rest. But don’t give up. If you ever need us we are here. Forever and always. If you ever need help you can talk to me or anyone else about it. We have your back and we always will. Keep your head up buddy. Everything will be okay.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.