• Icarusofgold
    June 15, 2017 at 10:09 pm #32521

Hey guys. I am posting this today because I need some support. I am currently under a lot of stress as finals in my high school are starting this week. I’m trying to go through a hard time right now, trying to find a new therapist, and struggling from constant bullying this year in school. I know this may not seem to be the most intense or difficult situation, but I could use someone to talk to. Much thanks and love, Icarus (or Cody) <3.

Icarusofgold
    June 15, 2017 at 10:09 pm #32522

correction: this coming week

AVJR
    June 15, 2017 at 11:08 pm #32525

Hi Cody. I know that finals in high school can be difficult. It’s been five years since I graduated high school! Time flies by. Hehe. I encourage you to do your best. It’s great you are seeking professional help. Keep it up. I am sorry for the bullying you suffer. I wasn’t bully in my school years, so I can’t give you any advice. However, things will get better. You are loved. 😌

lostsole
    June 18, 2017 at 9:49 pm #32550

Hey I just went through the same thing last year. The best thing you can do is study for your test blast music and take it one day at a time. Don’t over stress yourself thinking ahead can put more stress on you that you don’t need while dealing with all this. But most importantly stay strong and remember this is not the end, keep going life gets better. Your friend, Danny

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.