• codename123
    January 7, 2017 at 7:55 am #30004

Ever since high school, I always plan out my suicide attempts. I once cut myself and got beaten after my parents found out about it. So now, I am carefully planning one out again..and it sucks because I am not scared anymore like used to be.

Leslie
    January 7, 2017 at 12:02 pm #30006

Hey there,

It sounds like these thoughts of suicide have haunted you for a while and you sound a little unsettled that you’re not afraid of these thoughts and plans of how you would carry it out. This sounds pretty serious and I would strongly encourage you to seek out some help. Even on weekends, there are professionals, hotlines, all designed to help prevent someone from taking their life. Depression would love nothing more than to win and take you away from your calling in your life. I hope you continue to fight it and don’t join its side.

-Leslie

tryingtosurvive
    January 7, 2017 at 12:36 pm #30007

Hello, it sounds like your parents aren’t the best, if they are part of why you want to kill yourself, just remember that you wont have to live with them forever. Just remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I hope this helped, and I’ll be praying for you!

“Everything is going to be fine in the end.
    If it’s not fine it’s not the end.”
    ~Oscar Wilde

codename123
    January 8, 2017 at 12:24 am #30013

Thank you so much guys for your kind responses. I just hope that I’ll be strong enough to face these recurring challenges. Before it was easy for me to not think about suicide and the freedom that I’ll have once I’ve done it..since I had friends back in high school.

Now in college, I have like two or three friends..but even after a year or two, I cannot simply talk to them about anything.

Thomas Ryan
    January 9, 2017 at 11:00 am #30028

Death is something that will always make us ponder, it may be the release of it, or it may be the fear of it. All I can say is that you shouldn’t throw away this life because of a current pain, pains come in different and similar ways for certain people. I’ve experienced parental abuse in the past, and eventually it faded and now everything happy in that category. I believe you can overcome this and learn to feel for life again. If you want someone to just talk to, you can email me as well.

Holdfast, We Believe In You 🙂

@[email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.