• snubz
    May 9, 2017 at 11:10 pm #31824

Dear Katie,

You are loved. I write this with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes. As of this date, 5/9/17 you lay in a coma. We do not know what tomorrow will hold. I pray that you will be able to read this with your own eyes but if God himself has to read this to you, that’s alright too. I haven’t had the honor of knowing you for long but in the time I have had, you’ve shown me what true strength is. You are my superhero.

I remember the nights of talking about life, death, and everything in between. We talked about how scared you were and didn’t want to go on anymore, but you did. Your life is an inspiration to me and many others. All the cards were stacked against you, everything that could’ve gone wrong did, and yet you asked me how my day was. The pure love that your heart is made of is truest something to behold. This world gave you the worst possible deck and all you have back was love. And in return, you are loved.

Your little brother Noah has kept me up to speed with what’s going on. He is a strong young man well beyond his years. I understand why you love him so much. He’s scared. Scared of what the future holds. You and I both know he’ll be okay. You told me once that he was the reason you were alive and that was a good reason.

You are the reason Heart Support exists, Katie. You got love and encouragement when you needed it and gave it when others were in their time of need. I hope that I can try to follow the example that you have set on how to live and love. You are loved. We love you. I love you.
    Sincerely, Ryan aka Snubz

Hannibals_dinnerplate
    May 10, 2017 at 8:45 am #31827

Katie,

I hope you get to read these. I hope you get wake up and experience all of this love again.

I wanted to thank you for all the times you’ve encouraged me on stream. Especially when my content triggered you and you had to leave. You told me to not be sorry, that you would be okay and you still gave me love and Encouragement. I’m thankful to have been in your presence, even if it was only online. I’m thankful for the little moments I got to have with you, I hope there are more.

We will be here for you Katie. Always. We will wait for you. We will pray for you. Most of all we will love you. Hold on girl, you’ve got an army by your side.

All the love in the world,
    -Hannibal

e_lynx
    May 10, 2017 at 2:12 pm #31828

A picture for you, Katie. (click)

alilkatiekatt
    May 16, 2017 at 5:22 pm #31880

i love u all soso very much. so much. im too tired right niw to write up a long reponse

Stephen022
    May 17, 2017 at 10:15 am #31895

Hey Katie!,

I am so glad to have gotten to know your story through Casey and Dan. I am also happy to have talked to you bit on twitch and you are a true inspiration for artists like myself :).

alilkatiekatt
    May 18, 2017 at 10:46 pm #31940

thsnk u stephen022. my full(though a lot has happened since I’ve posted it) story is on here under “my journey” idk if you knew thst or not

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.