• Glo
    July 13, 2017 at 11:50 pm #33033

I got my heart broken last year when the man I had been with for 4 years engaged someone else. He keeps on coming to me telling me he still loves me and he made a mistake and that he is not with the lady anymore but I keep on finding out it’s a lie.
    There are two men who have been asking me out on a date but I keep on holding back because I’m not completely over my ex.. I talk to them daily but I’m not committing to either of them
    I had thought my ex was the one I will spend the rest of my life with and when I got disappointed I don’t have the energy to commit to another relationship.
    One of the guys keeps on telling me he wants to marry me. Should marriage not be based on love. Issue is he is younger than me.
    The second one works in a different country. And I don’t know if I want to go through another long distance relationship and get disappointed again.
    Isn’t life supposed to be simple

Sacrificerogue
    July 15, 2017 at 1:52 am #33056

I’d move on from all of them. If you have to pick between people, then it isn’t genuine. And if you’re with someone to get over someone else, that also isn’t genuine and it’s also not fair to the other person. I’d cut contact with your ex completely. Social media, delete his number, etc. And honestly, I’d look for a fresh start. It sounds like it was a really rough break. Focus on you for a while. Heal and grow before jumping back into dating and relationships.

Glo
    July 18, 2017 at 3:22 pm #33126

Thanks…i don’t want to lead them on as It’s not fair on them. It has been really hard to move on. Deleting his number doesn’t help coz I know it offhead..maybe I need to get a long leave off work and just go somewhere far on holiday so that I try to forget all this.

I already blocked all his social media accounts but there are times I get the urge to snoop.

I really hope I will get over him and move on completely. One step at a time.

travi0
    July 18, 2017 at 5:13 pm #33140

Maybe you should stop talking to all of these men. Spend some alone time with yourself and figure out what you can do to make YOU happy. Disconnect from everything and make some goals for yourself and try to achieve them.

Glo
    July 19, 2017 at 10:57 pm #33166

I wish things were easy. I have tried cutting communication with all of them.
    Loneliness is consuming me.
    I wish I will heal from this pain soon

travi0
    July 20, 2017 at 2:56 am #33168

Don’t let loneliness consume you! Just use that time to THINK! What do you want to do with your life? You have the whole world in front of you. Achieve some goals and make yourself happy 🙂

Glo
    July 20, 2017 at 1:27 pm #33171

Thanks Travio..i already registered for masters. Hoping school and work will make me busy enough to forget the pain.
    Hoping to get what will truly make me happy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.