• Rosie1
    May 19, 2017 at 2:12 am #31946

I’m married with babies and just started going out to connect with people. I have a past full of abuse and have started doing workshops to heal. I became friends with an old man and we became very close and he was a great support and comfort to me. The other week he sexually assaulted me while I slept. The next day it was like nothing happened. I don’t want him in my life anymore but feel so attached I haven’t been able to stop contact. It is very hard for me to assert myself and when I do he pushes through my boundaries. I’m scared if I stop seeing him I will hurt him or make him angry, my husband says he will leave me if I keep contact. I don’t know why it’s so hard.

okaynicole
    May 19, 2017 at 10:57 am #31955

That’s a tough situation. I am very sorry that you were a victim of sexual assault. It seems that this older man who you befriended might be playing on your vulnerabilities and taking advantage of you. This does not sound like a healthy friendship whatsoever. He hurt you. He took advantage of your trust for his own personal gain. He should understand that you would want to stop seeing him, or at least want to discuss what happened. If he gets angry over that, then is he really a friend?

elisfire_bisexual
    May 20, 2017 at 8:28 am #31967

This old guys doesn’t deserve to be near you. He sexually assaulted you. I think you should stop having contact with him and tell someone. You don’t deserve so much shit in your life. You have kids who will need a dad in there lives. If you don’t owe it to your yourself then owe it to your loving husband and your kids who will one day look up to you as a strong person who could do what needed to be done. I’m only fifteen and my parents argue all the time. Having your parents even argue really makes you feel down. You are an amazing person don’t let that old guy ruin your life.
    You deserve better. I hope it all ends well.
    🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.