• c
    August 10, 2017 at 8:05 am #33415

Yesterday was my birthday. I’d like to think i won. I’d like to think, there is a reason of why i am fighting all these years.

John Williford
    August 10, 2017 at 8:39 am #33416

C! YEA!

Ima nerd out on you for a second bc this is awesome. Have you ever seen the second Matrix movie? I think it’s The Matrix Reloaded (Haven’t watched it in a WHILE). Anyway, during the movie Morpheus, the leader, stands in front of thousands of people who are hiding out from robots who are trying to kill them all. I’m going to butcher this, but his speech goes something like:

“I stand here today truthfully unafraid! Why? Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me, but the path that lies behind me. I remember that we’ve fought this battle for over 100 years, that for 100 years armies have been sent to destroy us, and I remember after a century of fighting that which matters most.”

“We are still here!” – cheers, applause, etc.

The things above are true of you too. There are forces that wish evil upon you as well, c. You are still here. You’re winning.

ashandis
    August 10, 2017 at 8:50 pm #33428

Well C let me just say you are stronger than you were a year ago. I also agree birthdays are not a too fun thing for me. But I truly hope you know that your birthday was meant to be. You are meant to be here. You may not know entirely the reason but you are here. You are fighting and I know how that is because I too go through it so I will tell you that I will stand beside you and be someone you can lean on if you need. But remember the fight will be worth it. You can do this fight. Continue to fight on my friend. If you need support you always have us.

Ash.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.